The Paradigm Shift That I’ve Been Praying For
October 13, 2013
The past months, I really had no clue on where to take on my life next or how to take my life to the next level.
I’ve been praying for God to answer one of the toughest questions that mankind has ever asked,
“Why am I here?”
Been contemplating about this lately and I was put to test about my faith. I know that the purpose why we are here to is to LOVE. But how? How am I going to do that?
Just recently, something serious happened to me that tested my faith. Well, I thought I was on the verge of death.
It’s when the thought of dying came in that made me realize why I am put on this planet.
That time, I said I love yous to the people that I love. I said my sorry’s to these people. Asked for their forgiveness for whatever wrong I have done to them. That time, I kissed my husband, Don, in front of my mom and my sister and that’s the first time I did that. I am not affectionate in front of other people. That time, I said I love you to my husband and told him that I am still looking forward to a lot of great things in store for us. That time, I was asking and telling these people that I still have a lot to do in this planet and I have not yet done for what I am assigned to do. That if I’m given the chance, I will be the best that I can be this time. That hour, I promised to God, that I will make the best that I can to be of service and inspiration for other people. I hung on. Never did I know that if I thought that that will be my last hour, I will shout and sing my praises to Jesus Christ. Weird, but I have never done that before. I was praising and glorifying and singing praises. I was thinking about the things that I will accomplish once I’ll have that second chance in life.
And, He gave me that. I vowed to make out of the most of this lifetime that was granted to me. Here are the list of things that I need to accomplish to make this stay a worthwhile journey:
- To love and to reach out;
- To teach people about financial literacy and still remain happy and contented;
- To not please people and to not listen to people’s opinion of you (if it’s destructive);
- To become a raw, organic, healthy food activist;
- To spread the word about healthy living;
- To teach people to live their best life;
- To study and share the word of God;
- To serve the community;
- To become friends with my family and to become family to my friends;
- To take care of this sacred temple of my spirit;
- To standout for others, for what I believe in (if it’s for the Highest Good) and for my faith;
- To bring the unchurched to church;
- To keep contemplating on what really matters most;
- To continually serve as an inspiration for others;
- To live until 100 years old with husband Don;
- To build a loving family.
Actually, there are a lot to do in this lifetime and I just don’t want to miss out on a lot of things. I know that I will be led to those people who have the same vision as I have. I am looking forward to the next chapters of my life as it unfolds. I am excited to acquire more wisdom, to be bolder for others, to dream the dream of others and to have that energy that will sustain me in achieving these goals and fire that I have in my heart.
I am blessed to have a chance to prove my worth and to help others live their worth as well.
Are you man enough to face what you’re assigned to do? Check again. Ask yourself, is your life worth living?
Excited to work with other servant-leaders in the coming months, years and even decades. If Christ is for us, then who can be against us?
Right now is the best time to live your life the fullest. After this, all roads lead to heaven. While you’re here, help us make earth feels like heaven.